Want to Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome? well its very easy. For this you don’t even have to install Opera Web Browser installed on your computer. Some of the opera’s extension are already available on google chrome addon’s market but it may happen that the extension you want is not available on the google chrome’s addon market. So lets see.
How To Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome :
- First of all go to Opera Add-Ons Market and choose your extension which you want to install in Google Chrome!
- Simply right click on big Green ‘Add To Opera‘ button and click on Save link as…
- DONT!! change the name of the file while saving. Just change the extension of the file from .nex to .crx
- Now navigate to Extensions in Google Chrome just by going through menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Finally drag and drop the extension that you have saved in .crx format and click on Add button.
you have successfully installed Opera Extension in Google Chrome.
How To install Chrome Extensions In Opera :
- If you love Opera but have wished there were more extensions, you'll be happy to hear that you can now use Chrome extensions in Opera. When Opera started using the same engine that powers Google Chrome a few versions back (I'm using version 33), it became possible for Chrome extensions to run on Opera. It's easy to install Chrome extensions on Opera
- Head on over to the Opera add-ons page and install this add-on by clicking Add to Opera : Download Chrome Extension
- Next, visit the Chrome Web Store to find any extensions you want to use. When you find one you want to install, click on the "Add to Opera" button.
- What happens next depends on which extension you're installing.
- On some extensions, you'll get a message something along the lines of "The extension has been installed. To use this extension, click on this icon".
- On other extensions, a window opens underneath the address bar that says something like: "This extension was disabled because it is from an unknown source. Go the the extensions manager to enable it".
- If this happens, click on "Go". You'll be taken to the extension manager page. The new extension will be highlighted, click on "Install" and the extension will be added to Opera (you can also access the extension manager page by clicking the Opera icon in the upper left corner of the browser, click on "Extensions" and then on "Extensions Manager").
- That's it! A few easy steps and you're ready to go using your favorite Chrome extensions in Opera.