- For this You need to follow below steps to know which chipset processor is used in your android device because every chipset have different steps to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones.
- Firstly You need to Download CPU-Z app which gives all information about your android device
- Install and Open it.
- You will see All your device information for example if you are using Mediatek chipset processor then you”ll see mediatek logo.
- Now Download in your mediatek android device.
- Install and Open it , and click on Mtk Settings.
- It will redirect to Engineering mode of your android.
- Now scroll down , And click on “Network selecting/Preferred Network” Option.
- You”ll see many network mode , Just select 4g From it.
- Now insert 4g sim in 1st slot and restart your device.
- you “ll get 4g signal in your 3g handset.
- Install This Two Applications and .
- After successfully Install , Open Interface app.
- In Network Settings , Select Network Mode to 4G Lte.
- Save and apply setting, restart Your android phone.
- Done Insert Jio 4g Sim in 1st Slot and Turn On Your device.
- You get 4G signal in your Sim.
- Open dialer and enter this Ussd code *#*#4636#*#* to open engineering mode.
- Click on Phone Information.
- Scroll down and select “Set Preferred Network Type” >> Then select “LTE/GSM auto” Option.
- Done ! You get 4g signal in 1st slot.
- Working on some 3g android Phones which have At least Kitkat version.
- You don’t get 4g speed you just make your device 4g compatible.
- If you get 4G speed then please don’t forget to comment here to help other peoples.
can we use 4g sim in 3g mobile
can i use 4g sim in 3g mobile
can you use a 4g sim card in a 3g mobile phone
4g sim in 3g mobile
use 4g sim in 3g mobile