This is done by a software Nmap (Zenmap gui windows) Since Nmap perform its best with Unix(command line) because there is less restriction than windows. This happens, for example, when Nping is run under Windows (as Microsoft has disabled raw socket support since Windows XP SP2), or when Nping is asked to send ARP packets. Since in some cases it is necessary to construct ethernet frames, Nping offers some options to manipulate the different fields.
How To Scan Open UDP Ports Using Nmap :
- Firstly Download Nmap software for scan ports
- Install and open zenmap on windows
- Fill target host (which you want to scan)
- Select scan type (Intense scan , regular, ping scan, trace rout, udp scan etc.).
- Click on scan
- Wait till scan is completed.
- That’s it, Scanning Done.
- If any ports is open you see it
How to scan Ports in Android
Just download Android app which scan Ports of Network.
Note :- Firstly connect your pc by network like modem , wifi , by your mobile then scan by nmap to get open ports in your network. Check this post How to make free internet trick of all networks which helps to make new free gprs tricks by scan and use Open ports.
scan open udp ports
scan open udp ports online
scan open udp ports nmap
linux scan open udp ports
scan open tcp udp ports
scan open udp port
scan for open udp port
how to scan open udp port
scan for open udp ports
nmap scan for open udp ports